Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Week 9- Personal Development Plan

Over the last 9 weeks I have been trying to improve myself in three different areas, these are listed below;

  • Improve on my confidence
  • Improve in dealing with different situations under pressure
  • Try and get people to work together on various different tasks, improving on my leadership skills
  • Also to improve on my attendance


  • Over the past week I don't feel like I have improved much on any of the areas above, this is due to my focus being taken away from completing any of these targets due to illness, however while being ill I have managed to create a new target for myself for the final few weeks. The new target that I have set myself is to complete my work to a high standard on time even during high pressured situations. This is due to the amount of work that I have had other the past few weeks I feel that I need to make a target to be able to control and manage these situations. Overall this week has had no improvements from the last but I am hopeful to try and carry on improving for the next few weeks in these areas. During this week although I have had time off, which has effected my attendance as are result of not being in school, however I have managed to keep on track with most of my work and the work that I haven't caught up on is a small work load that can be caught up on in a reasonable small amount of time. This however has made this week have no progress due to me not being able to improve on many of my targets, as a result of this I am very much in the same position as the week before.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment