Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Week 5- Personal Development Plan

Over the last 5 weeks I have been trying to improve myself in three different areas, these are listed below;

My SMART targets for this week are generally the same, however this week I have decided to add another target to my plan. This is to complete all current work on time to stop any mis-deadlines from any work that I may have. This should then make the work that I am currently doing a better quality as a result of this stress levels will come down as my all my work would be done on time. However I am still keeping my other targets to try and improve in as many possible areas as possible in the next few weeks. This will then allow me to then make further progress for the coming weeks as less pressure will be on me as a result.

This week I feel that I have improved, I feel that this week I have improved in most areas that I wish to improve in myself. Although i do feel there is room for improvement in all areas. My main aim for this next week is to continue improving and maintaining the levels that I have achieved in my confidence to go on and improve further with my confidence. I also feel that I have got people to work together this week as we have had an important group deadline in Media this week and i have organised a small group of people to different roles to get the job done quicker and also as a result of us working together, getting the work done on time. Other the next week I am looking to improve further on my three targets that I have set myself for this 12 week development plan.

Nathan Cound

No comments:

Post a Comment