Two weeks ago I set myself a new target to get all work done and completed under high pressure situation, on time and at a good standard. At this point in time I have currently caught up with my work and as a result of this I have gained confidence in myself to be able to catch up with my work and do this to a high standard. As a result of this I am happy with the overall progress that I have made over this 12 week program. However for the last week my main goal still remain to increase in confidence as much as possible as I still feel that over these 11 weeks my confidence still remains a weaknesses, however it isn't as much as weaknesses as when I started this personal development plan.
Tuesday, 7 January 2014
Week 11- Personal Development Plan
Over the last 11 weeks I have been trying to improve myself in three different areas, these are listed below;
Improve on my confidence
Improve in dealing with different situations under pressure
Try and get people to work together on various different tasks, improving on my leadership skills
Also to improve on my attendance
Two weeks ago I set myself a new target to get all work done and completed under high pressure situation, on time and at a good standard. At this point in time I have currently caught up with my work and as a result of this I have gained confidence in myself to be able to catch up with my work and do this to a high standard. As a result of this I am happy with the overall progress that I have made over this 12 week program. However for the last week my main goal still remain to increase in confidence as much as possible as I still feel that over these 11 weeks my confidence still remains a weaknesses, however it isn't as much as weaknesses as when I started this personal development plan.
Two weeks ago I set myself a new target to get all work done and completed under high pressure situation, on time and at a good standard. At this point in time I have currently caught up with my work and as a result of this I have gained confidence in myself to be able to catch up with my work and do this to a high standard. As a result of this I am happy with the overall progress that I have made over this 12 week program. However for the last week my main goal still remain to increase in confidence as much as possible as I still feel that over these 11 weeks my confidence still remains a weaknesses, however it isn't as much as weaknesses as when I started this personal development plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment