This is the final week of my personal development plan and as a result of doing this I feel more confident within myself. This I feel has shown within my work as I have managed to complete to a high standard and get more work done as a result of this. This is all due to having confidence to be able to try and get the work done and have a feeling of wanting to get the work done as every piece become an achievement as I was able to create more work. As a result of this program I feel that I have more confidence in the work that I am doing and when working with other, this has also improved when working under pressure situations. Over the last few weeks I also feel that my attendance has improved and as a result of this the work that I have produced. This will help me in the future as it allows me to continue working hard and work towards my life goals and ambitions.
One goal that I wish to continue in to the future and take away from this is to continue to get the work done on time to be able to get more work completed and to a higher standard as a result of this. This will help me improve as it will allow me to have more time on my hands to be able to complete the work that I ma doing. Doing this will decrease the amount of pressure that I will have to get the work completed on time and to a high standard.
No comments:
Post a Comment