Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Week 8- Personal Development Plan

Over the last 8 weeks I have been trying to improve myself in three different areas, these are listed below;

  • Improve on my confidence
  • Improve in dealing with different situations under pressure
  • Try and get people to work together on various different tasks, improving on my leadership skills
  • Trying to ensure that all work gets in on time and meets deadlines

  • This week I feel that I have again improved on my confidence this is due to the amount of work that I have managed to complete within this week to a good standard. Along with this I have again managed to get some fellow students to work together in some of my work and as a result of this I have got extra work done within this week. Other than this I haven't done anything other this week due to me not having many opportunities to be able to improve on these weaknesses. During this week I feel that I have caught up with all outstanding work and I will continue to do this from now on as I have managed to increase the grades of my work from doing this I have had more time to be able to make some pieces of work better. As a result of this I have decided to take this goal off my SMART targets as I feel that I have achieved this over the last few weeks. Due to me then completing this goal I am going to set myself a new goal to try and achieve over the final few weeks that are left during this plan.

    The new target that I am going to set myself is to try and increase my attendance to be able to complete more work during school hours to ensure that I wont fall behind and have to catch up and then again set another target to be able to finish off work to create less stress levels for me to then produce better work as a result.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment