Last week I set myself a new target to get all work done and completed under high pressure situation, on time and at a good standard. Due to my illness last week I had more work to catch up on and I felt that this was a perfect opportunity to set a new goal for myself to try and get myself back up to date and getting all the work done up to a good standard. With this new goal I feel that I am getting closer to it everyday. This is due to the amount of work I am getting done each day and I am putting extra effort in to be able to catch up and even get ahead of the work that I am currently doing. To be able to see that I am catching up with other pupils within the same classes as me gives me confidence in my own work that I am achieving this target as a result of hard work. This week I also that my attendance has improved over the last week as I have managed to come in everyday during the week which as a result of this has helped me to improve the standard of the work that I have produced during this week. This will then allow me to then produce better work in the future as I will have less work to do in more time.
Tuesday, 7 January 2014
Week 10- Personal Development Plan
Over the last 10 weeks I have been trying to improve myself in three different areas, these are listed
Improve on my confidence
Improve in dealing with different situations under pressure
Try and get people to work together on various different tasks, improving on my leadership skills
Also to improve on my attendance
Last week I set myself a new target to get all work done and completed under high pressure situation, on time and at a good standard. Due to my illness last week I had more work to catch up on and I felt that this was a perfect opportunity to set a new goal for myself to try and get myself back up to date and getting all the work done up to a good standard. With this new goal I feel that I am getting closer to it everyday. This is due to the amount of work I am getting done each day and I am putting extra effort in to be able to catch up and even get ahead of the work that I am currently doing. To be able to see that I am catching up with other pupils within the same classes as me gives me confidence in my own work that I am achieving this target as a result of hard work. This week I also that my attendance has improved over the last week as I have managed to come in everyday during the week which as a result of this has helped me to improve the standard of the work that I have produced during this week. This will then allow me to then produce better work in the future as I will have less work to do in more time.
Last week I set myself a new target to get all work done and completed under high pressure situation, on time and at a good standard. Due to my illness last week I had more work to catch up on and I felt that this was a perfect opportunity to set a new goal for myself to try and get myself back up to date and getting all the work done up to a good standard. With this new goal I feel that I am getting closer to it everyday. This is due to the amount of work I am getting done each day and I am putting extra effort in to be able to catch up and even get ahead of the work that I am currently doing. To be able to see that I am catching up with other pupils within the same classes as me gives me confidence in my own work that I am achieving this target as a result of hard work. This week I also that my attendance has improved over the last week as I have managed to come in everyday during the week which as a result of this has helped me to improve the standard of the work that I have produced during this week. This will then allow me to then produce better work in the future as I will have less work to do in more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment