Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Week 7- Personal Developmet Plan

Over the last 7 weeks I have been trying to improve myself in three different areas, these are listed below;

The SMART targets that I have set myself are;
  • Improve on my confidence
  • Improve in dealing with different situations under pressure
  • Try and get people to work together on various different tasks, improving on my leadership skills
  • Trying to ensure that all work gets in on time and meets deadlines



This week I feel that I have achieved more in different areas than in previous weeks, this is because I have focused more on trying to get people to work better together. I feel that I have achieved this target this week due to the work that I have done within my work in media and in general over the last week. As a result of getting others to work together I have managed to get more work done as a result of this. In addition to this I feel that my confidence has grown more due to been able to lead and manage people when trying to complete work. This week I also feel that I have caught up more with all work across the board within my school work, as a result of this I am able to produce better work for all my subjects as I am able to spend more time on making different pieces of work better to increase my grades in some areas of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment