Thursday, 3 October 2013

Week 2- Smart Targets for Personal Development Plan

Over the past week I have been trying to gain confidence and meet my other goals that I have set up in my last blog post.

In this post I am going to set myself some SMART targets to improve on what I am trying to do over the next 12 weeks.

The main goal of mine for the weeks to come, what is now 11 weeks, I want to try and improve my confidence to not only become better at my work, not just in IT but in all of my subjects that I do. Confidence in my work, I feel, will make my work better. To do this I will need not only support from my teachers but from home aswell so that the work that i am doing feels like it has a purpose. To do this feedback on my work and to be important as it will be a drive for me to better my work for it to beocme better, with my work then being better and also correct this will give me confidence and then I will do better in my work in future work.

My second goal is to become better in dealing with pressure in situations. to do this I feel that I will have to be given lots of deadlines from all my subjects for a short period of time. My job is then to finished and then meet the deadlines and get the work done to a good standard. In addition, to do this I need support from my family to help me out if sometimes it gets too hard and I need help to try and get things done.

My final goal that I want to try and achieve is to try and get people to work together. The way I can do this, and the only way that I feel that I can achieve this is to get people to work well with each other in media to get the work done. The way that this will be done is to when people are trying do develop a film for there work, I would like to try and be the person that is the middle man and trys to keep everything calm and orginsed to find a solution to a problem and finish off the work that needs to be done to a good standard.

Nathan Cound

No comments:

Post a Comment